National Weighing & Sampling Association
Annual Technical Meeting February 23-24, 2016
PROGRAM OF SPEAKERS
NW&SA objectives – We actively promote and recognize:
- Professional knowledge in weighing and sampling disciplines.
- Accuracy in weighing and sampling equipment along with its proper selection, installation, operation and maintenance.
- Proper policies for the administration of weighing and sampling programs.
- Uniform, accurate, and equitable laws, rules and regulations for bulk material weighing and sampling.
- Continuing education in the weighing and sampling disciplines.
- Advancement in the state-of-the-art for weighing and sampling.
Our activities – We meet our objectives by:
- Participating in and monitoring activities of the National Conference on Weights and Measures (NCWM), the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM), the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) and the International Standards Organization (ISO).
- The sponsorship of an annual technical meeting for the presentation and exchange of information by leading industry participants and members, usually in February.
- The presentation of belt scale and sampling seminars in various locations throughout each year and at our annual technical meeting.
- The publication of technical presentations on weighing and sampling via our website.
- NW&SA Org Chart >>>> NW&SA Org Chart Aug 2015
Our membership – NW&SA membership is open to anyone interested in advancing their expertise and knowledge of weighing and sampling. The NW&SA includes U.S., Canadian and International members representing:
- Electric Utility Companies
- Mines, Quarries and Ports
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Analytical Laboratories
- Professional Consultants
- Universities and Technical Institutions
- Federal & State Agencies
NW&SA, its affiliates, and its assigns are not responsible for the content, accuracy, merchantability or fitness of any product, service or information contained in or linked to this website. This information is provided with the understanding that it is not guaranteed to be correct or complete and conclusions drawn from such information are the sole responsibility of the user. You may find links to outside web pages that are not under NW&SA’s control. The authors of these pages are responsible for all aspects of the content of their pages. Furthermore, NW&SA and its assigns make no representation or warranty of any kind or character with respect to the adequacy of any product, service or information contained in or linked to this website for any purpose and disclaim all liability of any kind arising from its use.