PLAN NOW to speak at NWSA’s annual meeting and share your ideas!
The NATIONAL WEIGHING AND SAMPLING ASSOCIATION is issuing a Call for Participation to Anyone wishing to have a presentation considered. CLICK HERE to send an abstract by email to the Program Chairman. The deadline for submitting abstracts is February 1, 2016.
- Belt scale technologies, software, and hardware
- Conveyor design, blending, and silos
- Certification practices for belt scale installations
- Hopper and Silo Scales and bulk loading systems
- Rail scales and in-motion weighing
- Sampling systems
- Technical oversight of payment samplers
- Quality assurance in sampling and analysis
- Online coal analysis applications
- Industrial weighing software
- Stockpile density surveys
- Volumetric surveys of stockpiles
- Power plant projects and technology
For questions on speaking opportunities contact us by email at email@example.com. Please state your presentation title and include a short one-paragraph abstract of the technical content (no sales pitches). Give us a short half-page biographical sketch of your career, including education and experience. Your presentation will be considered for our two-day agenda. Presentations range from 30 minutes to 1 hour in length. Special registration procedures apply to speakers.